This policy is issued only for the Trivi s.r.l. (CF / PI 00627360035 - REA MI 00627360035 - share capital iv € 156,000.00), with registered office in via Achille Grandi, 25 - 28066 Galliate (Novara) (hereinafter, "Owner"), whose Home Page is accessible at the URL: http://www.trivi.it (hereinafter, "WEBSITE") and it does not also refer to sites accessible from any links present within the WEBSITE.
What are the cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited by the user send to its terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the website that the user is visiting.
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, etc.
Cookies do not damage the device, they cannot retrieve any other data from the user's hard disk or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses.
Types of cookies
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service" (see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access reserved areas);
- analytics cookies: assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies: allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the user.
For the installation of these cookies it is not required the prior consent of users, while it remains the obligation to give the information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code.
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles of users and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same as part of the navigation on the network. Because of the particular invasiveness that these devices can have on the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation expects that the user must be adequately informed on the use of the same and thus express their valid consent.
Session and persistent cookies
Session cookies expire when the browser session ends, thus the period between the user opening a browser window and closing it. Persistent cookies are stored on a user's device browser sessions, for variable periods of time.
Cookies used in this website
|Cookie denomination||Cookie tipology||Owner||Scope and stored data||Time persistence|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Session technician||Trivi s.r.l.||It facilitates navigation and stores the current session string||Expires at the end of the session or when you close the browser|
|_ga||Analytics||Google||Used to identify the users|
|_gat||Analytics||Google||Used to accellerate the frequency of requests|
Additional information on the third party proliferation cookies
The site uses Google Analytics with anonymized results and its cookies to anonymously monitor visitor behavior and measure site performance.
More information about Google Analytics cookies can be found by following the links:
Visitors who do not want cookies related to Google Analytics can prevent them from being stored on their computers through the "Additional browser component for deactivating Google Analytics" made available by Google at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. To activate the component, which inhibits the system of sending information about the user's visit, simply install it by following the instructions on the screen, close and reopen the browser.
How to check, select/deselect, deactivate, remove or block cookies
The WEBSITE permits the selection/deselection of individual cookies, as explained below.
We inform the User that not all the functions of the SITE may remain operative if one or more cookies are disabled (some cookies are indispensable for the basic functions of the SITE).
To deactivate, remove or block cookies it is possible to use the browser settings, according to the following indications:
Selecting below the browser used to browse the Internet you will receive the appropriate information on how to change its cookie settings:
The settings for this choice can be checked and changed in the browser preferences window.
If you do not use any of the browsers listed above, select "cookies" in the relevant section of the guide to find out where the cookie preferences menu is located.
The Data Controller informs the User that he/she can use of Your Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided by this document.
Access to data by the owner organizational structure -communication - dissemination of data obtained with cookies
The data collected using cookies may be processed by employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons in charge of and responsible for processing.
Such data may also be processed by trusted companies that perform tasks of a technical and organizational nature on our behalf. These companies have been appointed Responsible ex art. 29 D.. Lgs. 196/2003 and carry out the related operations within the limits and in accordance with the procedures set out in their respective mandates.
In particular, within the data processing carried out through the WEBSITE, the owner has appointed the company as responsible for the processing:
- Company name: E-Motion Web s.n.c. Parizzi Enrico M. & C.
- C.F. / VAT: 13366770157
- Registered office: p.le Arduino, 3 - 20149 Milano
- Operative Headquarters: p.le Arduino, 11 - 20149 Milano
In the person of the legal representative p.i., in relation to the operations of treatment having as object the management and technical maintenance of the SITE.
The list of the appointed Responsible people is constantly updated and can be requested to the Owner, by sending a specific communication to the following contacts:
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed to third parties.
The data collected using cookies will not be disclosed.
The Data Controller is: Trivi s.r.l. (CF/PI 00627360035 - REA MI 00627360035 - cap. soc. i.v. € 156,000.00), based in Via Achille Grandi, 25 - 28066 Galliate (Novara), in the person of its legal representative.
Rights of the interested party (art. 7 privacy code)
At any time the User can request information on the processing of your personal data, obtain the updating, rectification or integration thereof, as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and oppose the processing of your data in accordance with the provisions of art. 7 D. Decree 196/2003 reported in full at the end of this policy.
To exercise these rights it is possible to contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the above addresses.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- people or categories of people to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain
- the update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct selling or, for the market analysis or commercial communication surveys.
Version published on: 25/10/2021
Last update date: 30/05/2015